Staying at the forefront of its craft in Singapore for over 80 years is, in no small part, attributed to Lim Chee Guan’s devotion to tradition.
By carefully preparing each slice of barbequed bakkwa following a time-honored family recipe, we aim to provide every customer with the authentic taste we have perfected over the years.
Here at Lim Chee Guan, we believe that the secret to our quality lies in our strong emphasis on family – the idea of sharing and caring for one another.
The Mid-Autumn Festival signifies a time where family is placed with the greatest importance – a time where we share a meal together
with our loved ones and enjoy their company. In conjunction with our 80th anniversary this year, this gift box is specially designed to
evoke this sense of family that we so firmly believe in at Lim Chee Guan. We would like to bring forth this notion of sharing and family,
and redefine the Mid-Autumn Festival in a refreshingly savory package.
For all other enquiry please contact us
email@example.com / call 6933 7230 / drop us a facebook message!
COPYRIGHT ©LIM CHEE GUAN PTE LTD. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY
• Applicable for pre-order via email or phone order. Walk-in purchase is strictly base on stock availablity.
• Customer can choose to pre-order and collect via our outlet as well.
• For purchase above 2 boxes of “Gift@Autumn” are entitled to free delivery.
• For purchase of 1 box, a delivery charge of $15 is applicable.
• Delivery is only applicable to 1 destination. Each additional destination will be charged at $5.
• An additional charge of $10 will be charged for orders to Sentosa.
• For peak hour delivery there will be a $15 surcharge.
Standard delivery time: 9:00am -1.30pm & 1.30pm -6.00pm
Peak Hour delivery: 6.00pm – 9.00pm
• All collection and delivery service for “Gift@Autumn” starts from 10 September till 24 September 2018.
• While stock last
• Lim Chee Guan reserves the right to alter these term and condition without prior notice